Thursday, November 6, 2008

I will pray for Barak Obama

Well, America has chosen.
While I risk coming across as a bigot and a redneck, I must admit that I am disappointed in the choice. NOT because he is black ( or half-black) but because he is not opposed to taking the life of the unborn. Because he has the audacity to say "that decision is above my pay-grade" when asked if life begins at conception. C'mon, really? When did his amazing daughters come to "life"? At what moment did they become his children? 4 days? 12 weeks? 6 months?
More than 3000 babies are killed every day in America. What if that were soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan? Do you think the media would stand for that? The press would be screaming for an end to the genocide! But we will all answer for this choice......

I believe that America has lost it's compass. I will continue to pray. I will also pray for Barak Obama. He will need it, he has no idea what he has gotten himself into........

No comments: