Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost Christmas time!

When I was in college, we had this album in our apartment that my roommate got at YL camp. There was a song on it called, "It's almost Christmas time" I always think about that cheesy song this time of year and how much I have grown and changed in these 30 years.

Tyler is coming home in two days. I am glad, but a little nervous about all of us handing his readjustment. I'm glad I have been out of the ocuntry so I can remember how it feels to be so overwhelmed with Ameica, the opulence, the overindulgence, the
materialism...

I hope we can have a Christmas that is simple and about Christ and our family.
I hope yours is too...

1 comment:

Tyler said...

CHRISTMAS! And not to worry, as long as we avoid "ching chang chong" jokes I think I'll be okay.