Monday, September 15, 2008

Scooter's Birthday Surprise!

I sort of pulled off a surprise for Scooter...........we went to see the EAGLES in concert on Saturday night. It was awesome. We had expensive and very HIGH seats at the AA center, but it ended out being just a part of the memory.
After we adjusted to the altitude!
The EAGLES are still great, they sounded great, they are still hot.....even though they are old.
They dubbed the concert "The Assisted Living Tour"...and the crowd was strangely old.....at first I thought we might be at the wrong concert (?)maybe Lawrence Welk, but the music brought us all back 30 years....it was a good night, and did I mention we took the train?
Very 70's eco-minded, Scooter and I......

Sunday we had a cookout with family to celebrate Scooter turning 57...it was fun. The cake was great ,as usual, and we had beautiful weather. We were missing Tyler, but it was fun to think about him being a half a world away. Parker and Amanda are growing so much! They are bigger that my kids............Micah is a cutie pie. It was fun to see everyone.

Tonight I got to drive a Lexus hard top convertible at the KHS homecoming parade. I looked so cool! You have to look cool when you drive that car. I am going to drive a lexus hard top convertible in heaven, black with dark tan leather.........just FYI.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

sounds fun! i miss you guys too! i want some bbq