Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cooler Weather is on the way!

I bought some pumpkins today! I love the fall, the colors, the weather, the clothes, the food!
There is always something exciting about that first crisp morning and fire in the fireplace.

This fall has been so busy.......Volleyball, Captivating,
Wild at Heart, Small group........
All wonderful things, but I am ready for some nights at home watching TV!
I miss making dinner and sitting around talking after a meal. I tried to cook last week and burnt some stuff......amazing how you get out of practice when you stop doing something regularly.

We have our first baby shower this weekend! I have not started on our "kid" room yet! I guess I think I will have time later.....but it is only a few weeks away. I can't wait to meet Max or Olivia and let them spend lots of time being spoiled by GiGi and Pop!
Yes, Joey, I want to be GiGi.....it's my name and I'm sticking with it.

God is so good to us.......we are truly a blessed family.

No comments: