Monday, September 8, 2008

The week begins

I am writing this blog so Tyler can see what is going on at home, but I can't figure out how to connect our blogs! Hopefully, one of my more savy daughters will help me soon...........

We made the stuff for Baby V's nursery on Saturday, it is really cute. The fabric is called "Olivia dreams big." Scooter and I think it is an omen, but we will be really happy to meet Max if he shows up, too!

I am going to feed Amy's VB team on Thursday for their weekly team meal. I am excited that she asked them to come to our house and we get the opportunity to be with them.

Our grand-dog Cocoa came over Sunday to hang out w/ Kacy and JD, she is still calm, but she was exploring a bit more, she is really cute..........

Scooter's birthday is coming up this weekend (57! he is old!) and I have a surprise
I hope he likes.........
I think it is going to be awesome and different than our usual dinner/movie date.

Captivating is going great..........it is so much fun to meet these new women who are hungry to know God in a deeper way........

No comments: